Professional Delivery Services
Quality and confidence upon arrival
We are excited to launch direct sales and delivery in most areas across Canada*. We’re working to expand our sales and delivery area, so please confirm that your postal code in the “Your Location” field at the top of the page is accurate — this will allow us to show you the direct sales and delivery options available in your area. If we aren’t in your area yet, use our Store Locator to find another retailer near you..
Home delivery is available across Canada* with a range of convenient dates for you to choose from. Delivery date availability will be shown in your cart during the checkout process.
If our website indicates we can not deliver to your postal code, please call 1-844-907-0954 for further assistance, as additional delivery charges may apply to select rural areas.
Actual delivery time depends on product availability and your location and may take up to two additional weeks for outlying areas. Delivery, policies, and areas of service are subject to change.
We may refuse delivery or haul-away services for safety reasons.
*some exceptions apply
What You'll Get
Our authorized delivery team matches the quality of our appliances. Buy with confidence knowing floor protection, product inspection, and debris removal come standard for a seamless experience. Product inspection is completed by the delivery team when the uncrate, set in place service is added to your order.
All of our major appliance orders are delivered by our in-home delivery network which offers several professional delivery services to enhance your in-home delivery experience.
If you purchased parts, accessories or small appliances with a large appliance, we will make every effort to deliver those items together. In some cases, depending on the products you select and their availability, certain items may ship separately.
Shipping fees may apply to items that are shipped.
Parts or accessories may ship separately using standard shipping methods. At checkout, your cart will identify items that will ship separately and itemize any additional shipping fees.
If you purchased parts, accessories or small appliances, these will be shipped using a courier. Shipping typically takes 4 to 10 business days, however, it may take longer for outlying areas. Some items will require a signature.
Delivery above second floor
If your product needs to be delivered above the second floor and there is no elevator please add the Delivery above Second-floor service to your order. To ensure a successful delivery experience be sure to note at checkout if your product needs to be delivered between floors 3-5. Deliveries above the 5th floor require a working elevator.
If you live in a condominium, ensure that you have booked the elevator with your condo management office.
|Uncrate, Set in place (charged per appliance)||FREE|
|Haul Away/Relocate your appliance (charged per appliance)||$30.00|
|Delivery above second floor (more than 2 sets of stairs)||$30.00|
|Pedestal Install (Charged per pedestal)||$40.00|
|Stacking Kit Install (Charged per Laundry pair)||$40.00|
During the checkout process, you will be able to select a preferred delivery date for your major appliances. If there are any product availability concerns, we will contact you, otherwise, you should presume the date selected is the effective date of delivery. For CPG or accessory orders, you will be given an approximate delivery date. If you have any questions about your delivery please contact us at 1-844-907-0954.
We’ll contact you:
- The day before delivery and provide you with a 3 or 4-hour* delivery window.
- Approximately 30 minutes prior to the delivery team arriving to let you know they are on route.
*Dependent on location
Prepare for Arrival
Before your product arrives, prep your space.
Map Out a Path of Entry
- Measure the width of each doorway, hallway and stairwell the product may pass through.
- If necessary, and with your approval, the delivery team will remove your exterior doors (hinge pins) to gain access.
- Make sure the pathway is clear of personal items, including tables, furniture and wall art that may interfere with a successful delivery.
- Our delivery teams are not permitted to remove interior doors, handrails, banisters, screen doors or any personal possessions.
Measure Your Cutout
- Measure the height, width, and depth of your space to ensure the dimensions of your product match.
- Some products will need breathing room for venting, hookups and to allow doors to open:
- Measuring for a laundry space: Add 1" (2.54 cm) of space on the sides of and in between the washing machine and dryer. Add 6" (15.24 cm) in the back of both the washing machine and dryer for venting and hoses.
- Measuring for a refrigerator: add ½" (1.3 cm) on each side for venting.
When your product is delivered, make sure someone over the age of 18 is available to sign and inspect your purchase to ensure you’re satisfied.
What to Expect
During inclement weather, our delivery team will use floor runners/coverings to protect finished floors.
Keep in Mind:
- We offer installation for pedestals purchased with companion appliances. Charges apply.
- If you request haul away, make sure all old appliances are unhooked/uninstalled, cleaned and emptied out.
- If you requested uncrate, set in place, your appliance will be delivered to a location you designate. It will be removed from the packaging, usually in the truck for you to inspect when brought into your home. Some exceptions apply.
- Due to Health & Safety reason, delivery teams cannot remove their shoes.
Inspect Your Product
Upon delivery, please inspect your purchase for damage. If you have any concerns, bring them to the attention of your delivery team. You do not have to accept a damaged product you may return or exchange it. Please ensure any damage is documented on the delivery paperwork before you sign it. See our Return Policy for more details, including how to request a return after your product has been delivered.
Contact us for support to find the answers you’re looking for.
Call customer service
(Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 11 PM EST or Saturday, 9 AM - 5:00 PM EST)